[meteorite-list] Ad 64 meteorites auctions ending right now.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 18 21:40:40 2006

Oh Adam, I have returned to Oman many times now, since the last group was
arrested.
You wanna know why they were arrested? Watch their videos. 11 naked people
wearing little more than loincloths in a Muslim country is what got them
arrested. In the Muslim world, a man should not ever even reveal his chest
in public, yet all of these men were parading all over the country in
underwear. Can you imagine the anger of the police when they were
apprehended?
Please do not tell the list about a country you have never visited. I have
been there 10 times now, I know the police, I know everyone I need to know
in Oman to operate there with no problems.
Please keep your comments about me and my discoveries to yourself.
Michael Farmer