[meteorite-list] Ad 64 meteorites auctions ending right now.

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu May 18 22:40:44 2006

In other words, you are now saying it is illegal to go to Oman under false
pretenses and remove meteorites. Check the Meteoritical Bulletin where you
will see some U.S. Cold Finds under my name that were legally obtained.
There are plenty of legal places left to search, that is until hunters start
crossing over the line. Canyon Diablo would still be legal if searchers
hadn't left gapping holes for the rancher's cattle to become injured.

Good Night,

Adam