[meteorite-list] Some more spectacular meteorite finds.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 14:10:44 2006

Ingo, such meteorites are waiting all over the world, waiting to be found.
It only takes work, practice, and good luck to find them. I can not
guarantee that you will find them if you go hunting, but I can guarantee
that if you do not hunt, you will not find anything.
Go hunt, and sooner or later, you will be rewarded for your efforts, if even
just by getting healthy and fresh air.
Mike Farmer