[meteorite-list] Radically Oriented Sikhote-alin

From: Jim Strope <nwa482_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 14:36:41 2006

Well, it would be hard to put a price on so if I do decide to sell it, I
will probably put it on ebay. It reminds me of that incredible little
oriented Taza that you sold on ebay earlier this year for around a $1000- if
I remember correctly. Don't you think they could be mates????

Jim Strope
421 Fourth Street
Glen Dale, WV 26038

http://www.catchafallingstar.com