[meteorite-list] Mike V. Adam

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 15:24:07 2006

Hi, Dave,

I think that would be silly to expect someone to babysit this list.
I'm sure Art has other things to do besides to hover over the keyboard all
the time modding.

This blog is tame. Check out some others to see the real flame wars.

Both sides are entitled to speak without censorship, and have their own way
to express themselves.
Peace eventually prevails...usually with apologies. It all works out. No
offense, but don't be so fragile about such things.

Cheers,
Pete