[meteorite-list] the vision is back

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 18:26:18 2006

Before this starts again!!!!!!!

It's an interesting stone for sure but we all know
what it isn't.

Can we please avoid what happened a couple of weeks
ago. I'm wearing out my mouse LMB deleting all the
mails about this rock.

Damn! I'm gonna charge that guy for contributing to
the wearing out of my keyboard, too!

Apologies for the mail. I suspect it won't be the last
on the subject!

RMcC

--- "Steve Arnold, Chicago!!"