[meteorite-list] Re: Canadian Pallasite?

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 20:02:23 2006

> Here's another clue that this whole thing is
> probably bogus: Seller
> states: "owner . . . saw it fall and recovered it
> from a crater." He
> then goes on: "the back has signs of rust."

I trudge through the sludge that is false reporting. I
suppose we ought to object to this stuff but what's
the point? A fool and his money are soon parted and
one must never underestimate the ingenuity of a fool.
Fools are fair game.

I feel we have the obligation only to protect those
who do not understand how the business works. Those
who are genuinely interested in mteorites.

How do we protect these peoplewithout appearing
shameless advertisers?

Rob McC

Rob McC