[meteorite-list] you can trust mike

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri May 19 20:39:53 2006

Anyone who is into meteorites know's mike farmer.He is as honest as they
come.When mike says he has found a meteorite,you better damd believe him.I
have known mike for 5 years.He was the first one I saw who was meteorite
worthy in park forest.He had already gotten a huge pf piece.The man will
go anywhere to get that new stone.He was almost ready to hop on a plane
this week if another stone had fallen here again.I have bought from mike,I
have sold to mike,etc.Mike is one of the premier meteorite hunters out
there.And if you treat him right he will always give you a great deal.I
have had many.I am not trying to kiss up to him.He just knows meteorites
and what he says is true when it comes to the rocks.I will always continue
to buy from him.Ebay or his website.Mike is the man in my book.

                                 steve arnold,chicago,usa!!

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120

Illinois Meteorites,Ltd!

website url http://stormbringer60120.tripod.com