[meteorite-list] wolf creek meteorite

From: Lance Wozniak <yumalan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 21 11:55:10 2006

Hello List,

Just catching up and noticed the inquiery regarding Wolf(e) Creek and metal
content. I have a 30 gram piece with a window cut out and I am looking at
bright shiny silver metal. It is not plack or tarnished. The exterior looks
like the typical pictures of shale. I have no idea what a end cut of shale
would look like but this is all keenly magnetic and looks like metal to me.
Got it from Rocksonfire two years ago. It actually is quite pretty piece
considering it's terestrial life of ~300,000 years!

Lance Wozniak