[meteorite-list] DEMOCRATIC FILTERING

From: joseph_town_at_att.net <joseph_town_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat May 27 00:25:41 2006

I doubt your petty attitudes and opinions were severe enough to have earned you a ban. This list responds best to messages sent in plain HTML text format, if I remember correctly. Your paranoia is as severe as your common sense is lacking. Mr. Jones is patient to a fault. He probably isn't even aware of your "plight".

Bill

From: armandoafonso_at_sapo.pt