[meteorite-list] Hello

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun May 28 21:46:54 2006

Hi Ed,

Welcome to the Met List. My favorite email list. I too am fairly new to collecting,
having begun just 8 months ago. Already my wife and I are doing presentations to school
kids and giving each a meteorite. VERY rewarding and the best way to inspire future
collectors and even scientists.

This week we were in Ontario and I got the opportunity to talk space and matter and Big
Bang and meteorites with a 16 year old son of a friend. He was very impressed with it
all and I believe he is a new convert to space science. He spoke of desiring to be
involved in the space programs as an adult - something I would love to see happen. He is
smart as can be and would make a fine scinetist no matter which discipline he eventually
chooses.

Again, Welcome.

Gary Foote
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com