[meteorite-list] Strange type of meteorite; no comment

From: tracy latimer <daistiho_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 30 00:10:21 2006

I've seen these on ebay for some time now, and managed to snag a sample of
the perfume (okay, I was curious, and thought it could be appropriate for a
meteorite collector). It is a very sweet floral with iris and violet notes,
and rather faint; I'm pretty sensitive to fragrance, and could barely detect
it after half an hour of wearing.

Tracy Latimer