[meteorite-list] Ad - Gather Around the Good Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue May 30 23:34:38 2006

Dear List Members,

I loaded some excellent specimens this week, most ending tonight and
tomorrow at auction. There are several great items started at just 99 cents
with no bids.

STAY TUNED!

We will be releasing some fantastic material in a couple of weeks as soon as
we can describe them properly.

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Only two NWA 4293(provisional) lots left, great stuff and this is all that I
have left:
500 grams of clean small individuals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633739025
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633739119

NWA 482 - 14K Gold Pendant with Oxidized Pink Lunar Dust Started at Just 99
Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632511547

One of My Last Large Remaining Fragments of NWA 998 Nakhlite Started at Just
99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632512840

I had only five of these NWA 998 14K Gold Pendants made and they are all for
sale at once. They contain 60mgs of Fragments, not Cutting Dust, Each!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632513756
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632513954
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632514123
Oxidized Red Pendant, Same Color as Mars, Started at Just 99 Cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632514594

Last Complete Slice and End Cut of NWA 1195 I have Left:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632515198
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632515799

Complete Slice of NWA 2999, The Case For Samples From Mercury Started at
Just 99 cents!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632516717

The only Complete Slice in Existence of NWA 3128 that has Both Type 3 and
Type 7 Xenoliths, Museum Quality all of the Way:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632518064

Last Complete Slice of NWA 3160 Mare Basalt left, priced half of what you
will find it selling for as a Gabbro!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632519358

Complete Zagora Started at Just 99 cents, Worth Over $900.00 Judging from
Others' Prices:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6633740101

Check out this SA!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632321144

Check out this Strange Clast or Chondrule?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6632301562

And too many to list items still at the opening bid of just 99 cents can be
found at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock