[meteorite-list] Web page update ( Recent Finds)

From: wahlperry_at_aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed May 31 11:20:04 2006

Hi,

I just updated my web page. I have added new pictures of meteorites on
recent finds. Some of the pictures are from an area that Rob Reisener
found 3 years ago . I went to the location and found 6 more meteorites.
One picture is of a suspected meteorite that was almost thrown out.
After cleaning and cutting it turned out to be a new NV meteorite. I
included a picture of an unknown specimen that we are getting a thin
section on.

Sonny

nevadameteorites.com