[meteorite-list] New Collector Card Series

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 1 02:15:21 2006

Bill,

Do you trust that the little pink pills your doctor prescribes to you so
that you can maintain minimal motor skills and be somewhat socially
acceptable are pure? It is a matter of trust!

If trust is not enough, believe what you want to believe, most of this
material came directly from cutting type specimens at the University of
Washington laboratory or in my shop in the presence of scientists. I don't
need to justify this material to anybody, you are welcome to have a
laboratory test the samples yourself.. The precision saws where sterilized
before and after the cutting with preservation of this material in mind.
Scientists helped in this endeavor. What else is somebody supposed do,
flush it down a drain? What is neat about these cards is you can actually
see the different shades in color when comparing them with one another

Regards,

Adam