[meteorite-list] ad, one of my rare sales

From: Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 10:48:55 2006

Mike,

What a GREAT description!!!! I applaud your sense truth in advertising,
your integrity, and your great sense of humor. Considering the current bid
price, I think there is something to be learned here by several individuals
who like to misrepresent their meteorite sales....

                  Truth in advertising works.

Regards,

Dave