[meteorite-list] ad, one of my rare sales

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 12:49:51 2006

Ha! I agree with Dave and this ad made my day last time, so I imagine it's
approved for twice in one week, under the "special material exemption",
since it is really only half ad and half humor and counts only half each
time. Even the title of his post was funny, thanks for that Mike, though
I'll take your advice in bidding low and seldom! In my opinion this is
actually not an ad, but the PBS sponsor credit announcement - public
television since it also exposes newbies to a education laced with realism
that prepares collectors (and not specimens) in a way that is not
intimidating,
With rust-colored glasses,
Doug