[meteorite-list] Time for a Met-List Upgrade?

From: Dave Carothers <david.carothers_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 4 15:03:59 2006

Hi Mike,

You're right in that the Mailman software isn't the most current available
(2.1.5 vs 2.1.9 - Sept 2006). The differences between Mailman v2.1.5 and
Mailman v2.1.9 are minor fixes to the application. I know there is a lot of
frustration over not receiving posts to the list, but I don't think an
"upgrade" will resolve the issues. I believe the issues are not related to
the list itself, but rather the problem stems from our respective ISPs.

Regards,

Dave