[meteorite-list] OT: meteorites and other interests

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Nov 5 07:29:37 2006

Dear List,
  I am writing to find other persons on this list that
may have overlapping interests.
  Since I was trained as an
archaeologist/anthropologist,paleontologist,
geologist, impact geologist, and paleo/botanist I have
many interests beyond meteorites.
  I study, of course, meteorites and impactites,
especially tektites.
  But, I also collect and study textiles, Chinese and
ancient coins, ancient glass and glass beads, tribal
music, tribal religious objects, SE Asian artifacts,
language, rocks (cherts), minerals, fossils (dinosaur,
mammal, plant), plants, and extant snails, woods,
ambers and extant tree saps, soils, sands, diamonds,
kimberlites, extant animals and new species, incense,
teas, spices, local foods, and many other things.
  I travel, and have traveled extensively worldwide,
and always enjoy learning.
  If anyone on this list has an overlapping interest
with one or more of mine please contact me off list.
I am always willing to assist anyone with questions or
happy to learn about other people`s experiences.
  Thank you. Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo