[meteorite-list] mistake on ebay

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Nov 8 03:17:40 2006

Dear All,

Please consider this post as an information and not as an AD.
I simply wish to inform you all that I made a wrong "copy & paste" when preparing one of our pending auctions that displays a false subtitle. You will find this mistake on a ZAG endcut, supposed to have 2 slickensides according to this subtitle.

Please note that THERE IS NO SLICKENSIDE on this sample.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-ZAG-H3-6-11-1g-endcut-2-lithologies_W0QQitemZ130044293885QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is just to make it clear before some of you bid on this meteorite without seing the additional information at the end of the announcement.
Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day.
Best wishes,

Frederic