[meteorite-list] NEW photos of the silicated iron. Must see!

From: Platypus Girl <platypusgirl2002_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Nov 11 12:16:08 2006

That is a truly beautiful and magnificent meteorite!! Thanks for sharing!

  Suzi

Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_yahoo.com> wrote:
  http://www.meteoriteguy.com/collection/Patagoniairon.htm

Hi everyone, I just received the packaged containing
the main mass and remaining slices of the silicated
iron from Argentina.
They are amazing, the crystals got larger and more
interesting the further into this meteorite we cut!
I will let the photos speak for themselves. I think I
have undersold this meteorite.
I have 14 more slices, and that is the end of it.
By the way, the crystals are confirmed to be Chromium
Diposide, found in only 4 meteorites in the world!
Michael Farmer