[meteorite-list] advice.../ the future

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 13 08:54:58 2006

Yeah, that's true, but think of the market for 'broken glass in souvenir
boxes'! lol

Yes I can see the ebay title now - "Ebay #134355 Ultimate hammerstone,
destroyed an entire city NR! ...."

There would probably be a whole new series of new minerals too, molten
house glass mixed with vaporized Iron - windowtektite, molten car -
'autotektite' etc.. all just like the Trinitite found after the nuclear
tests!