AW: AW: [meteorite-list] advice.../ the future lunarites

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Nov 13 17:43:04 2006

If I'd sneak around in the Johnson Space Center,
from time to time opening my trench coat, throatily whispering in the ear of
the startled visitor: loooookilookilooky Moon! Loookilooky 99,5% off from
NASA price,
isn't that then already a junk shop price?

Looookilookilooky 4483, Loookilooky 4485, Loooklookilucky 910, looky fine
Moon, Rob, good Moon, looky Rolex...
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----