[meteorite-list] ad: Beauty and the Beast

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:43:37 -0800

Hi Tett and List,

To clear things up, I claimed it as coming from a distinct fall because
several meteorites were found in Castro County Texas. All meteorites come
from falls. I was trying to say it was different from other meteorites
found in the same vicinity, I never meant for anybody to take it out of
context. I claimed it was found in 1942 meaning it is a find. My ID cards
have always stated that it is a find, as well.

Here is my statement:

An interesting H3.7, S3 Regolith Impact Breccia chondrite found in Castro
County, Texas, USA in 1942 and recognized as a distinct fall in 1950.

I hope this clears things up,

Best Regards,

Adam