[meteorite-list] Meteor showers and meteorite falls

From: doctor death <neocondeatheaters_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 12:22:27 -0700

Meteorite showers from Comet trails might be CM2 or CI1 types if this
happens. Not big rocky ones like observed bolides. Perhaps more dust in the
raingutters. Somewhere I recall that the best time to watch meteors is
around 4:00 am where the Earth is facing foward in orbit. And the most
likely time for a retrivable fall is 4:00 pm when a meteorite is
approaching earth is catching up to it in orbit. Kind of like retriving
bugs off the front and back windshields. Anybody care to back me up on
this?