[meteorite-list] AD - Kayunwar ebay auctions: 2 days left to bid...

From: Fred Caillou Noir <fred_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 5 06:42:09 2006

Dear Meteorites' Fans,

Kayunwar offers this week again an interesting choice of meteorites on ebay.
Auctions will end in 2 and 1/2 days, so that you still have time to warm your mice up, but not too much time...

Here is the link to the auctions' complete listing:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

Once again, there is a selection of OCs including an 812g one that is a complete individual with a desert varnished & fusion crusted surface, showing that this beauty has been waiting for quite a long time alone in the Sahara desert until it arrived on ebay! You can have a look at it at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/CRUSTED-Saharan-Meteorite-812g-3188_W0QQitemZ130032444198QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
It is not the only OC that we offer with magnetic susceptibility information (LogX), so do not miss the other ones too!

There is also a beautiful 51.8g TITOLAR individual, 100% fusion crusted as most of the time for this nice meteorite:
http://cgi.ebay.com/COMPLETE-CRUSTED-Meteorite-TITOLAR-51-8g_W0QQitemZ130032443955QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

And what can I say about the UNIQUE chance that you have now to get the 148.14g MAIN MASS of DaG949 (TKW: 204.01g), this fantastic L6 with an incredibely thick fusion crust that can reach up to 7mm!!! It is really an unusual meteorite and I forecast a furious battle during the last minutes of this auction, so get trained and don't miss it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-DaG949-L6-148-14g-MAIN-MASS-thick-crust_W0QQitemZ130032444643QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you like thick fusion crust, there is also a beautiful 51.4g slice of our OC #4025 that also displays a thick fusion crust all around. Good surface/weight ratio as the slice is 3mm thick only and 110x57mm wide...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Saharan-Meteorite-4025-VERY-THICK-CRUST-51-4g-slice_W0QQitemZ130032445261QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Have a look as well at this nice 48.08g Sikhote Alin individual, full of reglmaglypts...
http://cgi.ebay.com/Meteorite-SIKHOTE-ALIN-48-08g-individual_W0QQitemZ130032445198QQihZ003QQcategoryZ3239QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I won't describe them all so do not forget to check as well:
- Sahara 02500 -Wadi Mellene- 127.5g endcut with fusion crust
- Sahara 02503 -Tioulaoualene, CV3- 3.7g partslice
- Zag, 11.4g endcut
etc...
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZkayunwar

Any question? Feel free to ask me!
Best wishes to all bidders and MANY thanks.

Frederic
Kayunwar
(Kayunwar / Michel Franco is IMCA member #3869 and Frederic Beroud / meteoriteshow is IMCA member #3491)
http://www.caillou-noir.com/