[meteorite-list] Duck Chondrule

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 6 13:41:41 2006

Adam and List,
  Thanks Adam!
  Yes, Adam I agree, that is why I wrote about the
Mekong iron and now they are offering fake Nantans.
They have to stoop pretty low to sell fake Nantan as
well?!! It will get much worse in the future from
what I see in the local markets in SE Asia. Soon NWAs
will be "found" in China and Thailand. We already
have them being "newly discovered" in Isreal. Buyers
and sellers beware of your sources or you may end up
ruining your own reputations in the future with faked
locations. Sincerely, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

  I have no idea what their duck chondrule is....most
likely an iron rich sedimentary rock or a highly
weathered volcanic? Nice vugs with secondary
carbonates!!!! CAIs-NOT! I suppose they will soon be
offering their own versions of "Lunars" and
"Martians".....IF they want to be billionares. drs

http://cgi.ebay.com/Duck-chondrule-155g-8-Slice-STONY-METEORITE-VERY-RARE_W0QQitemZ230036197978QQihZ013QQcategoryZ3239QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem