[meteorite-list] Pluto for sale?????????

From: Matthias Bärmann <majbaermann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 8 18:32:37 2006

Hi all potential planetarians,

take good care: I miss the formula: "The pictured piece is the one you'll
get."

So probably you'll find in the package this good ol' friend * :

http://www.mda.dds.nl/film/shorts/pluto.gif

Or, even worse, get an invitation for a party with the Dark Lord:

http://www.gwydir.demon.co.uk/jo/roman/pluto.gif

Be aware! We need you!

Wishing a good week,

Matthias

* By the way: Disney invented the dog in the same year when the planet was
discovered - the reason for the naming)