[meteorite-list] Pluto for sale?????????

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 9 11:48:06 2006

Unbelievable!
If you check that guy's feedback, you'll see that he is selling a lot, too!.

Proof positive that meteorites are rarer than idiots.

Cheers,
Pete

From: "Stefan Brandes" <brandes_at_gmx.at>
To: "Meteorite-list" <Meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Pluto for sale?????????
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 17:12:34 +0200

Here you are ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/1777-58-Acres-Of-Lunar-Property-Own-Land-On-The-Moon_W0QQitemZ290037448682

Does this include Lunar-Mets origin from the property?

Stefan