[meteorite-list] Absolutely Beautiful Glorieta Siderite for sale!!

From: Ruben Garcia <meteoritemall_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 9 20:48:42 2006

Hi All,
I'm selling this piece for my friend Stan Wall who
found it last weekend when we hunted Glorieta
Mountain.

He really hates to sell it but must. It is one of the
most beautiful small Glorieta specimens I've ever
seen.

This piece weighs 31 grams and has amazing character
complete with fusion crust, flow lines and a roll over
lip. The first 310.00 + shipping takes it.

Its worth a look even if you're not in the market for
a Glorieta.

Here's the link
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/meteoritemall/album?.dir=3017scd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

Ruben Garcia