Re-2: [meteorite-list] Some clicks from other meteorites

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 12:17:47 2006

Jerry wrote:

"Nice work Matteo!"

Hello Jerry, Matteo, and List,

"nice" is definitely an understatement. These pics are extraordinary, outstanding,
gorgeous, stunning. Matteo achieves such a high quality pictures with the help of
a focusing "device" that he explained to us some time ago...if I remember correctly.

A comparison will show what I mean. Just look at Matteo's crisp picture of Greg's
polymict diogenite breccia, NWA 4473

NWA 4473 matrix: http://img270.imageshack.us/img270/5146/nwa4473trrv8.jpg

Now look at the picture I took of my NWA 4473 slice which I will attach for Matteo
and for you, Jerry. Unfortunately no attachment in my post to the List :-( See the
difference! I tried hard to focus as best I could but this is the highest quality I can
achieve with my *hand-held* digital camera. No, it is not coupled to the eyepiece!

Kudos, Matteo, for these top-quality pics!!!

Bernd

To: grf2_at_verizon.net
    mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it
    meteorite-list_at_meteoritecentral.com