[meteorite-list] any ideas?

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 11 16:06:15 2006

 As most of you are aware, I have been doing a lot of research
on meteories that hit things. I have done pretty well getting
photos of struck buildings, etc, and where I haven't, I have usually
gotten at least a photo of the city or county in which the fall
occurred.
        However, I have struck out on the town of Yurtuk in Lubimov,
Ukraine.
        Any ideas how I can find some photos of that area? One would
think with the web and all once could find photos of any place
on earth - and while that MIGHT be the case, I certainly can't
find out how to find such photos of the town of Yurtuk in Lubimov,
Ukraine.
        If anyone knows where some are or has ideas how to search for
them on the internet, please contact me off list.
        Thanks, Michael