Re-2: [meteorite-list] Some clicks from other meteorites

From: Sterling K. Webb <sterling_k_webb_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 00:33:02 2006

Hi,

    Beautiful pictures, Matteo!

    Helicon Focus is a software program that:
"creates one completely focused image from
several partially focused images by combining
the focused areas. The program is designed
for macrophotography, microphotography
and hyperfocal landscape photography
to cope with the shallow depth-of-field problem.
Helicon Focus also aligns images as objects
often change their size and position from shot
to shot. This function is especially important
for macrophotography."

    Their website shows some beautiful examples
of how images are combined to do this"
http://heliconfilter.com/pages/index.php?id=509

Sterling K. Webb