[meteorite-list] THE 5 BILLIONAIRES OT

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Oct 12 10:30:56 2006

I am a multibillionaire in the sense that I personally
own over 127 billion Reichsmarks/Notgeld inflationary
notes from Post WWI Germany. The early notes are
works of art but the last ones.... Cost more to print
then they were worth take a looksee:
<http://www.geocities.com/vienna/5373/notgeld.htm>

I had an older friend that had to sell her parents
house to settle the estate in post WWI Germany. It
took three-four months to go through the courts. In
that time the inflation rose so much all she was able
to do with the money she recieved was buy a used
bicycle.

Before adoption of the Euro, there were millions of
Italian Millionaires.

I don't know what currency "they" are referencing but
it is easy to be a billionaire on paper and have
little buying power.

It is all in how you spin it.

Elton