[meteorite-list] Meteorite story

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 13 12:26:57 2006

Dear List;
Our daily paper ran a story on the recent Colorado meteor occurrence
written by Bill Hethcock of the Gazzette, and quoted Robert Ward as a
meteorite collector and hunter....Robert are you a list participant?
...Other folks had time to "scamper up on the roof to watch the
meteor"............I know it was long, possibly 45 seconds according to
the quote by Chris Peterson but...It would take me longer than that to
get up on the roof....
Very Hollywood-like story. 90% of meteorites are magnetic....here we go
again with the magnetic thing.
Dave F.