[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 04:47:33 2006

Adam,
I will avoid the use of your name in my auctions from here on out unless I
have some specific reason to do so (cant think of one off the top of my head
but I'll just leave the possibility open) - but i will NOT refrain from
posting information about possible pairings. either official or otherwise -
provided they are properly qualified to prevent any possible
misunderstanding. I belive not providing this sort of information to the
collecting public does a disservice to the entire meteorite collecting
community.

In the context of this conversation if I am wrong about the pairing then the
pieces I am offering are from a unique low TKW non vessicular angrite - and
as such would be much more valuble (as i only have maybe 6g total of extra
material to offer). conversely if the suspect pairing is correct and i DIDNT
disclose it a collector would quite possibly be disapointed to know that the
material has an effective TKW in the KG range (an order of magnitude more
than the mass of my piece) and is avalible from multiple sources other than
me.