[meteorite-list] [ebay] ending in about 2 days

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 06:08:15 2006

Stan,

I addressed you and the List directly about the data on NWA 1836/3133 and
you were wrong. If you are too lazy to ask Dr. Bunch yourself, look in the
archives as this two year argument is over. NAU and Carnegie's data do not
support a pairing, look it up. I think you are borrowing Aaronson's numbers
in regards to the these new listings, I will ask Dr. Bunch tomorrow. There
is no need to argue with a source who has gotten wrong so many times.

Good Night,

Adam