[meteorite-list] Dr. Bunch's Latest on NWA 1839/3133

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 15 17:47:28 2006

My last post on the subject,

I just had a lengthy conversation with Dr. Bunch just as few minutes ago
about the non-paired stones NWA 1839/3133.

Some statements made by Dr. Bunch:

He absolutely and unequivocally disagrees with David Weir's last post the
List.

He has access to the latest data and it in no way supports a pairing between
the two.

Dr Bunch's exact quote "The petrography, mineral chemistry and oxygen
isotopes clearly indicate that NWA 1839 and NWA 3133 are NOT paired, period!
bingo!"

I don't think it could be stated much clearer than that,

Adam