[meteorite-list] Articles for the next issue of Meteorite magazine

From: lebofsky_at_lpl.arizona.edu <lebofsky_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 16 22:37:33 2006

Hi everyone:

Well, it is that time again.

Nancy and I are looking over the proofs for the November issue of
Meteorite magazine and that means that it is time for us to start asking
for new articles!

The deadline is mid November (about 5 weeks away). So, if you have
anything that you think would be worth publishing in Meteorite, please
contact me at this email address.

We are always looking for new authors and for those of you at
universities, we are seeking articles by students, too.

Larry

Larry and Nancy Lebofsky
Editors, Meteorite magazine
1371 E. Placita Mapache
Tucson, AZ 85718

Please note that I am back in Tucson and no longer in Arkansas