[meteorite-list] Further precision re "Bessey Specks"

From: Impactika_at_aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 19:26:14 2006

In a message dated 10/18/2006 4:46:28 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
almitt_at_kconline.com writes:
Hi Ed and all,

Why not go to the local pharmacy and buy gelatin capsules. Small items
can be stuffed into those and placed in a small ryker mount along with a
label and description information at a fairly reasonable cost. I've done
this for a long time and sold to many adults, kids and so forth.

Hello Ed, Al, and members,

Here is how I package thin-sections: _http://www.impactika.com/tspack.jpg_
(http://www.impactika.com/tspack.jpg)

Those small hard-plastic boxes are really made for silver ingots. They are
just the right size for a thin-section, with a piece of felt, and the label.
And they close very tightly.
You could just as well put a bunch of small fragments, or a very thin tiny
slice. Kids would not be able to open it too easily, and the label would stay
with it.
Email me off-list if you want to know where to get those boxes.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA_at_aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.