[meteorite-list] What to do with meteorite dust

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 23:14:17 2006

Hi Dave -

So what you're telling Tracy is that those little
plasic bullion trays are going to yellow? That's sad,
as the plastic would be safer than glass for the
children. It would also be easier to permanently
stick
the labels on them. Oh well -

Wouldn't glass slide mounts be better for Tracy's
super thin sections? It would seem to me that for
serious study thin sections might be more useful than
larger thicker slices - what is good, about half a
chrondule thickness? How do you get them so thin?

good hunting,
Ed

--- Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_fascination.com>