[meteorite-list] New Reference for NIPR Meteorite Publications

From: Mike Bandli <fuzzfoot_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 23:25:57 2006

I finally uploaded my NIPR reference guide for those of you that collect or
read these magnificent publications. It is nearly complete and still needs
work. If any of you have any additional info you would like me to add to it,
please let me know! Am I forgetting anything? Any typos (I have a broken
finger)? Are there publications I do not know about? I am also looking for
postal covers and maps from NIPR. Thank you for your help! I hope to have it
finished by the end of this month with some additional features including a
TOC for each book and rarity guide.

Here is the link:

http://www.astro-artifacts.com/Astroartifacts/nipr.html

Kind regards,
?
Mike Bandli
www.Astro-Artifacts.com
A Destination for Space Related Artifacts
?