[meteorite-list] New Orleans micros, for free?

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Oct 22 20:06:20 2006

Hello All on the list,

    I am just letting everyone know that I am giving away some micros of the New Orleans meteorite. In the same contest I am giving away a very beutiful slice of an unclassified Saharan Meteorite. There are also other contests. this is also a nice forum for hunters and collectors to show off collections and/or finds. I have updated my site and forum as recently as today. Here is a link to the New Orleans micro contest: http://illinoismeteorites.com/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1161365613/0#6
Even though the name of the main site is Illinois Meteorites, the forum has members from all around the world. The members are very helpful. I invit everyone to become a member and enter this or any other contest. Or just to become a member and view other collectors collections or even show pieces from your collection.

Thanks,
Joe Kerchner
kerchner420_at_yahoo.com
http://illinoismeteorites.com