[meteorite-list] Need your Gmail invite / meteorites

From: lakewind_at_infionline.net <lakewind_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 16:58:27 2006

Hi all,
First, I must apologize for including 'meteorites' in the subject line. I
put it there so you guys wouldn't toss this out as spam. I need someone on
the list's help to start a Gmail account with Google. To do that, it
appears that someone has to invite me. Is there anyone on the list that has
the "Invite a Friend" box on their account page? Google randomly
distributes these. It seems such a strange way to sign up but that's
apparently how it works. Thanks very, very much for your help.
Meteoritically yours,
Bob King