[meteorite-list] Shady dealings with Bob Evans and Steve Arnold!

From: drtanuki <drtanuki_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 23:23:41 2006

 Dear Ruben and List,
  Rubin you now have proof positive for eBay that
Big Steve was buying outside of eBay and Big Bob was
selling outside of eBay, thus they can both get the
boot from eBay....good riddens!!!
  Please follow through with a complaint to eBay and
save us from all of Big Bob`s and Big Steve`s eBay
auction postings.
Best,
Dirk...Tokyo