[meteorite-list] AD - Auctions Ending -Some Real Bargains!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 12:22:05 2006

Dear List Members,

Here is my once weekly auction announcement:

I have several excellent auctions ending this afternoon. Many rare pieces
are still at their opening bid price of just 99 cents. If nothing else, you
need to take a look at the oriented Sikhote Alin. This saucer shaped
individual sculpted by the atmosphere looks so neat that it is definitely
worth a peek. There are plenty of specimens still at the 99 cent mark
representing some true bargains!

To see all of the too numerous to list outstanding auctions, click on this
link. Several of these still have no bid and are at the opening price of
just 99 cents so be sure to check them out:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Check out some of these highlights:

Serialized and Etched Campo Coin, In The Skies We Trust!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043135617

Check this Mundrabilla individual with natural patina! this is not worthless
shale but a solid individual!:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043143604

A Brachinite currently just $10.00/gram, check out the crystals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043168505

A complete slice of the new FOSSIL EL3 meteorite still just 99 cents:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043170609

Oriented Sikhote Alin, this is one cool piece. This is an air sculpted
masterpiece!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043173352

Some cherry-picked individuals:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043176923
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043177262
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140043177581
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140045202350
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140045202003
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140045201586
And several more....

And don't forget to check out the other 90 auctions at this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock