[meteorite-list] Second Meteorite Coin with Nantan

From: PolandMET <marcin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 15:33:49 2006

>> Curent price only 60$, but who know how much this coin will be worth in
>> near future.
>
> $30?
>
> David

Everything is possible, but I think that You should add one more "0"
NWA 267 also cost around 50$ on begining (I dont remember) and last week I
sold my coin for 400$. One other seller offered his coins for 500$ last few
months on eBay. Im sure they are all gone.

I have some interesting talks with person who sell coins and from who I
bough my Nantan coins.
He was more than surprized what is going on with this Meteorite coins.
Becouse he have more pre-orders for Nantan coin as for any other coin. Also
soin with NWA267 show on market it sells much faster than any other coins in
the same time.

There is 2.5 times more Nantan coins than NWA267 but its also not much. In a
few months this could be hard to buy for start price.

http://www.Meteoryt.net marcin_at_meteoryt.net
http://www.PolandMET.com marcin_at_polandmet.com
http://www.Gao-Guenie.com GSM +48(607)535 195