[meteorite-list] apology to rubin

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 07:43:25 2006

I have noticed on this list that alot of people just
love to make private emails PUBLIC just so they can
dump on people and make them look bad or feel bad.That
is not right.I am sorry for what happened and I am
trying to make this situation right.I will not name
any names.I made a bad decision and I am sorry.But I
am not the one to only blame.Antway I am trying to
make this right.Also I did not say I was trying to
SELL the piece back to rubin for $700.I said,and get
this correct,I said I would trade the piece to rubin
for $700 in trade.NOWHERE did I say I would sell them
for that price.Then after some list members decided to
print private emails to the list,I changed my mind and
said,to ruben that I would let him buy it back from me
for $400 that I got it from and that I would take the
$300 loss on the other pieces.I just want to let all
know that I did not start this little missdeed.Anyway
I am sorry it happened and I am trying to make it up
to ruben by doing what I said I would do.Also as it
has gone on for so long,private emails made public to
this great list and great people,will be the death of
this list yet.I am only trying to cover my ass and try
to rectify a wrong.But as I said,I have not named
names and I will not,but this was not started by me,it
was only eneded by me.But that is where I made the
mistake.Again I am sorry and throwing names out
publicly is JUST WRONG.I hope this can be put to bed
and we can get on with this.

steve arnold

Steve Arnold,Chicago,USA!!
BIG Steve's Meteorites,1999!!