[meteorite-list] I seen 2 Fireballs land in just under 24hours WOW

From: MexicoDoug <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 18:37:29 2006

Dear Joe, Sounds like fun. The Orionids have had a wonderful peak this year and probably account for the visual displays you and the rest of the world are seeing, though the trjectory you give wasn't easy for me to follow. As to "landing" just over yonder, well.... Just wanted to encourage you to be the first one to go get a piece of Halley's comet, the source of the present meteor shower which is on the wane after a pretty spectacular performance this year laced with fireballs, some getting as bright as a quarter Moon or so.

Best wishes, Doug