[meteorite-list] One Ad Per Week

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Oct 27 16:34:37 2006

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 18:53:09 +0000, you wrote:

>>Not honoring this rule when everybody else does is just plan disrespectful.
>>David, Take for instance, the long lines at the Disneyworld zoo where you
>>work in Orlando. If somebody were to take cuts to the front of one of
>>these long lines and damage the air with a methane release right in front
>>of you, most would consider this pretty rude.
>
>at disneyworld they have something known as a fast pass (or is it a speed
>pass) allowing you to cut infront of the line and wait 5 minutes to get on
>your favorite ride instead of an hour. i'd say that most list members
>(including the owner) would agree that given the spectacular nature of the
>photos Mike linked he was just using a fast pass.

I for one appreciated the amazing photos of Mike's great new iron. The "and you
can buy some of it, too" part was pretty much an afterthought on it to me
(especially since buying any of it is out of the question for me for the
forseeable future). (Although it might be fun to make Mike eat the "cut in
line" roach anyway http://wusatv9.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=52629)